Galberth Health is a Medicare Part B therapy provider. Medicare pays 80% of the total cost and we bill the remaining 20% to your secondary insurance provider. Private Pay and Medicare Advantage PPO plans are also accepted. Please note that your policy may require co-payments and/or deductibles.
We cover all of Wake and Durham County. Areas surrounding Wake/Durham County are covered on a case by case basis.
Yes! We offer options for both physical therapy and speech therapy with clinicians who boast years of experience in senior care and rehabilitation.
Absolutely! We specialize in dementia care but as rehabilitation therapists in the field of geriatrics, our goal is to implement skilled interventions that will allow seniors to age in place and maintain their functional independence both physically and cognitively.
Visit our Contact Us page and fill out the form or call our office to specify the service needed. If rehab is needed, a face-to-face visit with your loved one’s primary care physician may be requested to obtain a signed script.
As our clinical team and coverage area grows, we continue to search and screen for quality therapists in the field of senior and dementia care. Please call 919-917-2971 or email LGalberth@GalberthHealth.com to submit your resume.